TRAVELBOOK SALE

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tagnipa , Maasin




Im preggy so im looking for fruits upon waking up @ 6am : ) 

Early riser! Sunrise in Maasin baywalk and i am missing the seabreeze ! : (

School wall decorated with this colorful but meaningful murals! 


Go Juls.. fresh buko please!  : ) 

So happy with my request granted! big smile! : ) 

I am not into bar hopping here in Cavite but i visited the bar where Julius is currently working that time . Esquina bar is popular in Maasin City.  It is decent and people really go crazy on dancing!  

I forgot my requested cocktail drink but blame my hormones. I dont like how it  taste!  i just tasted it .. and let Juls drink the rest. I am not a drinker i am just fascinated on cocktail drinks and how those drinks mix together tastes. :  ) 

Julius in action, mixing drinks! :  )

Went to perya  (carnival)@ night with julius siblings! 

Trekking to bukid (farm) after riding habal habal . Luckily indeed ,tolome survived everything! I bled and almost got miscarriage!

It has beeen a long day and im looking forward for tomorrows trip ...

 

You and Me  : )








Its been a long day and im looking forward for our tomorrow's trip

No comments: