TRAVELBOOK SALE

Friday, April 17, 2015

NAGSASA COVE

Lenten Season last year when we immediately planned a 2 night and 1 day vacation to anyplace near Cavite.

I was thinking of a place that will suffice our hunger for vacation and a thought of going to Nagsasa in Zambales completed the idea.A perfect town for a vacation near Manila. If you wanted mountains, beach , waterfalls or even food trip, they have it and its beautiful , it will feed your naked eyes and satisfy your stomach on a few bucks.

Ive been to Anawangin, Capones and Kamara Island and this was my first time to visit Nagsasa. This vacay could be my worst ever vacation ( due to traffic and having a hard time getting there LOL!) however, it was also my toddlers first time to do Island tour so i was just think of , it was REALLY for him..for his EXPERIENCED and not for us!

So again it was Lenten Season when we decided to have a short time vacay on this Island. So what to expect : traffic (9hours on NLEX), the climate(summertime), pack of people vacationing not to mention emotions when everything was piled up and those are good stimulus that triggers threshold of my emotions. haha! In short, maiinit ulo!

Still, I could say.. we may not had a great time as I expected but Julian (my son ) had and its enough for me! :)

..and so with my 2 year old toddler, it looks like he enjoyed wading and dipping his feet despite of the scorching heat. He also had a friend on a nearby tent.

Had a good time too with Daddy Juys!

I have forgot to mentioned that it was also my boyfriend first time experienced to get here in Zambales, I was kept on telling him that Zambales was amazing , storytelling him the beauty it offers , that everything was there. Nevertheless , to sum up his experience, he still enjoyed the scenery and he mentioned that he really wanted to go back Kame naman! Minus Tolome! hehehe

Not sure if Naneng had a great time ..but it seems she had, on going solo wandering around the area!

Before taking an afternoon nap and Naneng was out there, still going solo, on a high noon! Whew, buti na lang at nka rashguard siya! hehe

Playing on the shore with daddy juys! If you're going to San Antonio with kids, I recommend Nagsasa due to its shallow waters and less waves ,wherein kids can play : )

Nagsasa looks like Anawangin cove but it is more relaxed, the water is shallow and majority are not pine trees.

Before ending our daytour to Nagsasa, we spent remaining hours watching sunset in Pundaquit .

No comments: