TRAVELBOOK SALE

Thursday, September 29, 2016

NUTRI 10 Plus - Aktibo't Malakas

I admit that I am not perfect when it comes on feeding and letting my son to eat only "healthy" meals and snacks. There were lapses because even if I insisted some to him, he rejected! There were days passed that his meal consists of fried chicken and rice or anything "fried" at "maalat" . He really rejects some veggies. If viand was served to him and it was Sinigang , he only picked stalk and will not eat kangkong leaves.

I only succeeded on not introducing him chocolates and "chichirya". He rarely eat those. If I offer him some of it . He only eat a few, "titikim" lang cya.

I know, this is a typical scenario on raising and feeding a child. There were times that they've been so picky on meals and we know moms that it is only a phase on child's development. So I make sure that aside on his meals, I will choose a supplement that will accompany me on my son's health. Particularly nowadays, rainy days are coming. So I'll make sure also that his immune system is in good condition.

Julian was into his "Cherifer Immuno Max" for many months now , and the effect of it to my child was depreciating. He was sick lately. He was thin and not gaining weight. Bumalik lang din sa dati. Hindi ata nahiyang...

Timely, I received these bottles of Nutri10 Plus and have read feedbacks from other moms. It took me two months to observe how it affects my child. It was also approved by his Pedia. However, I just noticed that this product wasn't commercialized unlike Cherifer and other Vitamins available for children but it can be bought also on any Mercury Drugstore outlet.

HOW IT AFFECTS MY CHILD? MY VERDICT.

Initially for 2 months, I observed that he really had "gana" on eating his meals and he's been active physically. I know its too early to judge, but basically yun pa lang. Another thing is , he likes its taste and flavor! It comes in ponkan flavor and I didn't have a hard time on motivating him on switching from his previous vitamins to Nutri 10 Plus. He even called it "gamot na ponkan". Hopefully , it would help him boost his immune system as well.

P R I C E

If vitamins recommended by Pediatrician are costly, I will not hesitate to buy if its indeed effective! However, if I found out that there is this same medicine in the market that has the same effect and will not empty my pocket, then, i'll go for the latter. That's the effect of NUTRI10 Plus to me as a mom. Mas mura cya compared sa cherifer Immuno Max. hehehe. 120ml of Cherifer is around 450.00 while Nutri10 plus 120ml is only 200+ in any mercury drug outlet.

"NUTRI10 PLUS is a product of WERT Philippines , Inc. the latter promotes good health through quality medicines at reasonable cost. It's a food supplement that helps promote overall immunity, maximize physical growth & enhance brain development."

You may try this for your child too and asking your Pediatrician would help on choosing a perfect vitamins for your child. Still, fruits and veggies and TLC, is much more better for your child! :)

No comments: