TRAVELBOOK SALE

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Day Tour at Burot Beach, Calatagan

Visiting Burot Resort in Calatagan became an idea when Julius and his officemates decided to have a summer get away. They have planned it to be during lenten season so I have anticipated crowded beach! I remember cursing what happened to us in Nagsasa Zambales last summer of 2014 and I've denounced what we experienced and declared that would be the last.

Since we're in the verge of financial difficulties and torn between paying debts or just going out of town , I insisted and we decided to joined them. So yes, in less than 1000 pesos each, we had a day tour and visited this popular beach! Less guilt on spending money out of financial difficulties. Anyways! I just wanted to feel the vibe and was curious why it became popular to backpackers and campers.

Julius and Store-mates "Tropang Kape"

We spent less than 1000 each because we're in a group.YOu may do so if you travel alone, but it depends on how you travel. No rooms available on the resort. I am not sure as well how you feed yourself during out of towns. Do you want a luxurious or just a laid-back-tipid-backpacker style of travel? Your call! Indeed, it's really cheap here because there's no cottages and hotel. You really don't have a choice but to pitch a tent. Just bring your own food. : )

Upper left side part of Burot resort, where we pitch our tent

Aside from staying and camping on the beach side, you may also rent a banca and haggle to your boatman to tour you on 3 attractive spots in calatagan : The sand bar, starfish and snorkling area. Again, mas madame mas makakatipid. Calatagan owns this beautiful spots , but I was disappointed on starfish area, I saw a few. Not too many. That sand bar and snorkling area are good. Ang sarap magbabad : )

Sharing these few pics from Burot Calatagan last year. I wasn't able to get good shot from shore of Burot kase ang daming tao but we really enjoyed Island tour and it filled up our day.

My son Julian showing his minions vest
Sand bar area
Shallow part of sand bar area where kids would enjoy playing under the sun! Few starfish was seen also on this area. Aliw lang!
Lots of these in Burot, you better wear your slippers!
Me, Mark and Julian
Julius
ZzzzzZzzzz....
GoodMorning Julian!
Morning tampisaw at Burot! I advise you to wear slippers, just to be safe!

Even if during high tide, you will enjoy the main stretch of the beach. I recommended this if you have kids with you. Waters are shallow compared on Laiya San Juan. Just google how to go to Burot , I cannot provide details as we rented a van and travelled night time. Actually , I am not good on giving directions. Ciao!: )

No comments: