TRAVELBOOK SALE

Friday, September 22, 2017

Expectations,Thoughts and Learnings

"We are all living in expectations.

What if , our expectations hadn't met ? "

Should we let ourselves consume in to sadness?

Yeah, we get disappointed but how do you deal with it .

It took me years to comprehend this question.

It took me years to practiced and embraced the state of mind i have learned .

To not anticipate on some things that you cannot manipulate and learn how to go with the flow.

There's no need for me to travel or go anywhere just to create my own journey. This life that I am dealing everyday is a journey itself.

I have to know how to deal with it everyday so I will be able to gauge if it makes me sad or happy afterwards.

If I stumbled along the way , due to some expectations that are inevitable and get attached intensely to something or someone, I assess. My mind was train to help me know if I am into it. No in-denial. No defenses. No shield to protect myself. I poke myself right away.I should learned from it so it wont happen again. And yes, if it happens again... its already "my choice"! Neither I blame anybody for it nor question why it happened. (I bet, maybe, it suffices me)

S U N R I S E

I learned that a problem is really not a "problem" but only a "situation". I learned how to surpass that situation and again, deal with uncertainties.

When I am happy, I deal with it na tipong "sakto lang" , I do not overpower the happiness I am currently feeling for I know that I will anticipate more. So I move and just go with the flow. I deal with it only in my mind.

Anyway, it will manifest if I am happy! : )

T R A I L

Expectations. Its part of our journey , however, don't let expectation collaborate with your emotions. Anyhow, sometimes the other part of a plan is the most fulfilling part of our life. Proven and tested. Just go and deal with it , you may never know what's ahead on the other side .

I've learned it for years ..a decade i guess, and I still stumble, but I am okay for every ordeal. I cried so may times and deal with those turbulence in my life , and I learned to just go on and move.

Just dance with life!

Even though the music wasn't my genre.

Even though I don't like the rhythm

Even if Im not good in dancing...

Just dance and go with the rhythm.

Anyway, I am not skeptic that there is this Supreme Being who help me in this journey.

He never fails me.

Just help yourself and affirm that it will happen.

Entertain possibilities! Don't be cynical. Just be curious.

No comments: