TRAVELBOOK SALE

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Introspection on Relationships (10 years ago)

Honestly..it pisses me off when some one asks me about marriage stuff or getting-married. It is not that I don't have any answer to these. Its just that I don’t want to talk about it. Neither I planned it nor I’ve got prepared for that day. It just keeps me wonder... do these people find any other questions? It's so annoying…it seems that I have to be hurry…I feel so pressured tho’ and I hate that!

Panorama Festival 2006

They say that I should have to get married, and give me these reasons :

1. So there would be people who will take care of me when I get old.

2. It's fulfilling to be a mom!

3. "Lelay, if you don’t get married, you’ll not realize it as of now, and regret it after all" AND THEN WHAT? Will I push myself to get married? (eh wala ngang boypren?!hahahaha)

Seriously…as I recall my childhood. Never I dreamed of walking on a red carpeted aisle while my groom awaits me on exchanging ‘I do’s’…never I dare to dreamed! Relatives have said that “naku si aleli,magmmadre yan! Mana yan sa lola nya.taong simbahan”.Yes, I actively participated on church activities even when I was young BUT please I am not wearing a Halo! What I mean is..maybe I really am a destined maiden. A single woman, maybe by choice because I really don’t have a choice!! Hahahahaha

Anyway… im not closing any doors here… I might saying it just now, I may still be an easy-go-lucky woman around…and am enjoying my singlehood, being with friends and family! Anyway..Im only 26 turning 27..not that old, right?!who knows?

ALL I WANT ARE THESE, IF GIVEN A CHANCE :

1. I will marry someone who is a friend, a good conversationalist because when we get old I know, all we have to do is talk,,talk,,and talk. No more romantic lust, only reminiscing the years passed by. We should have same interest and has a sense of humor. He may not be a very good looking person BUT someone who knows how to handle and carry himself as well..How i wish i could meet a man same as Francis Reyes "kikobrew"(i’ve never done this but myguiltypleasure now is to read his blogs,im jealous with her gf ,swerte! i really envied this couple sooo much!). Tas sa photos nya..inisketch ko cya..check it out!! hwooohooo!!

2. if not give a chance to have a family, I’ll adapt a child because never I’ve planned to conceive a child. I don’t know… I can’t explain…it’s not selfishness tho’. Im just thinking my child’s welfare if I’ll bring him out of the earth. The earth is not a good shelter for him, it doesn’t even offer a good environment nowadays. I feared of not giving him a good education, good health..etc.So better I’ll adapt a child who was already forsaken by their immediate family. Para bawas na din sa populasyon.hehe

3. Or…I’ll commit myself to a friend who is willing to commit himself/herself to me. We’ll just live, rent a house, go out, share secrets/opinions just like what a common friends do.(just like living in a BigBrother house,simply,just like that!)For me…it’s the same as having a family of my own. If both of us got old. We could take good care of each other!

Anyway…I’ll end this…who knows,right?! =)

No comments: