TRAVELBOOK SALE

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

S K E P T I C I S M



John Lennon have said that..
“God is a concept..”

Is it the same notion the catholic pope asserted that..

“Heaven is a state of mind..” ?

I dont know..
all i know is that upon my birth ..
God exists!
As early as i have my awareness of going to church.,
Supreme Being was there.

Deep within my thoughts and understanding..

Heaven was up there..
But never i imagined to be there for i know that i’ll never belong!


If hell is true..the conventional torture and sea of fire,'
Much more i dont belong for i know that once in my life..i do good!
but i am not perfect as my God wants me to be.

Sometimes..
I thought of living without heaven and hell,
Even principles.

Maybe, living simply in this world till your life ends.
Enjoy the resources and not abused it..
No more pride and greed.
Living with positivity without self desires.

If there’s another earth out there?
or If there’s another life after death?
i dont know..
never i thought of having another life after dying.

I’ll just accept that its a perpetual departure.
To let go off the senses..

Death is infinity.

if skepticism is a sin..
then i’ve sinned!

No comments: