TRAVELBOOK SALE

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

iT's aLL abouT bLood

Weee..alas! I Am having again my Card back!! The last time ive donated was last quarter of 2008 and stopped there since ive been consistently goT Low bloodpressure, had my Rootcanaloperation and been busy as well , until this day came. Actually, ive been initially rejected for attempting again because of having 100/70 bp that made the doctor posponed my donation, and considered as Low BP. But of course, it didnt stop me from going there and went back after a week of preparation. I slept well.took my FerrousSulfate tablets and vitC. Did n0t go Laboy anywhere...just took a Rest on weekends.

What made me decide and made me so interested on blooddonation? WeLL...its really for the REDCROSSCARD ,that ive really yearned. Parang Fulfilling kase if i have it. .actually un lang tlg until a friend needed that CArd. ITs really not her,but her mom...and that pushed me na i-career ang blood donation.Imagine 1bag will cost you 2500php on any private hospital and only 1500php if you'll buy it on any RedCross Office? Ang Mahal!hehe=)

WEll..That isn't just a Card... Na hindi lng papel na pinirmahan..marameng bagay! Of course, i knew the value of it..pero nito na lng nag sink in at naabsorbed ng bongggang bongga. Last year lng ..Ung tipong may realization after someone benefited from it and you wont really give significance and value to a certain event,person or a thing until there come a time and instances that you'll need it. hehe=)


SO BECAUSE I WAS SO EXCITED.. I TOOK SOME PICS FROM MYPHONE..HEHE..ANSAYA SAYA!=)

Ung Syringe has the same size ng Straw ng Zesto. =)

Ms. Sally of REDCROSS, PN Cavite Branch=)

Ms.Sally : Sorry ha..walang Aircon, di pa kinakabit. Ang init init nga eh!=)

Hweeeeeeeee..almost Full! konti pa! dugooo!!! =))

VoluntaryBloodDonation wiLL really boost your sense of being, if you really have a sense of it! hehehehe..ung tipong pag bored ka. Remedy cya in a way. Basta masaya ugn feeling..psychologically and spiritually it wiLL change you! =)

REDCROSS Office : PN Cavite Branch / CONTACT no: (046)4310562 and look for ms.sally

2 comments:

iamhanjien said...

hahaha bilib talga ako ke lelay! =)

dheiyzhie12 said...

Wew!