TRAVELBOOK SALE

Monday, May 17, 2010

Out of Boredom



...well, this World is not mine. Not even my possesion. My only possesion is this FreeWill that ive treasured. The freedom to do things ive like to do. To live freely without inhibitions. Its just so sad to think that, i cant choose someone to stay. I just let them ..letting them to be here and knock on my being. I cant just easily pick those people i like and let them stay because they have their own freewill too! Yeah, I understand that we need to let go someone we've never owned. But how come that i've get so attached, and later on, ive let myself suffer!?

Aarrgh..i know am the culprit of all these Pain. So why am i so anxious?
Ah ,yeah ..bLame it to all those hormones and neurons on my system. They've made me feel this way. I shouldnt have to?! But they did..=/


So all i have to do is to 'go with the flow', and dance with the rule of nature,that someone will come along and, might not stay simpLy because they dont like to. Its been a cliche 'tho. A rule and reality! Just like that every thing has a Cause and has an equal Effect.

Ahmm..what shouLd i do? Acceptance..accepTance,i guess...that will keep me sane.

No comments: