TRAVELBOOK SALE

Friday, July 1, 2016

Motherhood

Motherhood , in my own perspective is something that I didn't dream of . As a matter of fact , I have treated this previously , as a penance . I was one of those who resisted even a thought of it. I was one of those laid back single woman who ask herself "Why me?!" . Didn't I know that this will happened. I wasn't dreaming of becoming a mother. However, some circumstances brought me to this.
TANGKAAN, PADRE BURGOS ,SOUTHERN LEYTE

I was happy, satisfied and satiable living on my own. Although, I know that I am okay, there's something that is lacking. It's empty. Dull. It's like , staring in a house realizing that it's not a home.

Apparently, experiencing this gave me an added motivation and unexplained purpose that made me live my life more. And mine by experience, was a learned skill that I have embraced after. Some woman take it as a privilege but mine is a reward. An added bonus in my life. I have treated it as a surprise gift and I am thankful that I've received, fully embracing being one! Di kaya ako mahilig sa bata. Pero ngayon , any stories about a child made me cry. Malungkot man un o masaya. hehe . That's how I became sensitive and vulnerable on hearing child stories. It has a significant impact within.

STRAWBERRY FARM , BAGUIO

You might hear that , "Motherhood is tough". This cliche is true and mommies will not deny . However, there is a pause . A short pause that separates the initial answer to conclusion. Her response doesn't ends on "tough" but "worth it" . You may hear stories and cries and woes but , it manifests determination and strength. After a day or two... you may see them happy and smiling again.

Because being a mom , for me , is a combination of distress and euphoria. It's immensely tough, you have to endure the pain and anxiety but we women are capable. Kinakaya naten , hindi dahil napipilitan pero kaya talaga e or maybe rearing a child is with us by nature. Built-in to every woman out there. Iba yung fulfillment!
Sweet Solutions Cafe , The District Mall, Cavite

There is one thing I renounce on experiencing this journey and I really am having a hard time practicing and disciplining myself. It's financial management and that is another story that will allot another space on my blog! :)

No comments: