TRAVELBOOK SALE

Friday, July 15, 2016

REBRANDED : www.pangalan.com

I’ve started blogging since 2009 and I’ve only created my own space on some free platforms available online . Eventually, I’ve treated it as my online diary and only for personal use. I haven’t realized then, that getting your own domain name and web host is significant on blogging especially if you want to earn money from your web site.

It’s only now that I consider getting one for myself so it will help me reach an online identity. I need this, because I ‘ve also started writing for others.

I’ve thought getting a domain name will empty my pocket monthly,however, it looks like that it didn't!

I’ve consider Pangalan.com on getting my domain name because they offer prices na hindi masyado mahal . hehe

Pangalan.com has been in the industry as a reputable domain registrar in the Philippines for more than 3 years now. They’re the counterpart of Onamae.com, the #1 domain registrar in Japan and currently, they offer online solutions from domain registration, web hosting and web design at competitive prices. To serve customers better, new website is finally up and more mobie-friendly! Kindly check and browse on their newly revamp site : http://www.pangalan.com
They also offer these payment method :
Pangalan.com is better because it was made for Filipino entrepreneurs to help them succeed on their business. It also offers affordable prices for domain name and web hosting. If you are a newbie, they have a tech support that surely will guide you on the initial process up to the end.

And as part of their launching, they’ll joining on the much anticipated #FranchiseAsiaPhl2016 International Franchise Expo this July 22-24, 2016 in SMX Convention Center in SM MOA. In here, customers can get special discounts plus freebies.

So if you are planning to have a website for your business and wanted to spread it personally online, consider getting one with this brand. : )

No comments: