TRAVELBOOK SALE

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Superhumane Effort!


Aaaaaaargh..hard to define yet its here again. So, what will
I do..

  1. I just
    put my headset on then at least even for a while it eliminates the struggling emotion within.
    It would take 30mins then im ok na.
  2. I’ll
    get mymug then pour some coffee tapos,,kelangan bittersweet.
  3. I’ll
    do this,,freewriting. I’ll steal only fewminutes of my time writing here.
  4. Tas work
    mode ulit. Work mode..workmode.till I get busy..eventually i’ve help
    myself to get my attention be diverted.

yeah,right..a superhumane effort just to
brush aside all
this. Para-paraan nlng!

I know…few months or weeks..days will passed then its all
over again. It will pass..manalig ako! Manalig akoooooooo!! Hahahaha =)




No comments: