TRAVELBOOK SALE

Sunday, July 12, 2009

UNREQUITED LOVE

I don’t have any outlet that’s why im writing it over here,again.

If only I could burst all these and cry.

And I’ve felt so useless!

That someone ive cared for is now in pain,

Trying to be calm and not shown of his emotions

And that makes me more upset.

To see him feared of not expressing it all out gets me so uneasy.

I could feel melancholy all over him, emptiness.

His gloomy eyeS wants to cry but he can’t.

he doesn’t even speak.

I could only see him from here where ive seated.

His head, leaning on his desk. He cant work.

Ive tried to talked to him, ask him to go out, but he resisted.

I don’t know how to approached or make a move.

I never used to see him on that situation.

So helpless!

I can’t say that ive pity him.

Im so upset just like him.

For in any reason that he cant confide it to me.

Cos maybe, i can’t do anything for him to be happy

He don’t even need me, im just nothing!

And that hurts me more!

If only I could do something just to see him happy,

even ifsomeone poke a joke out of me,

or be the subject of all those mockery, then,

I’ll let it be just to see him smiling.

I’ll do anything, just to see him wearing a smile even for a while, even if it takes me too long to do it…

I will!

No comments: