TRAVELBOOK SALE

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BORACAY

As one of those who enjoyed exploring and visiting towns in Philippines, I have my own preference on prioritizing which town to go to, and Boracay is not on my Top priorities. Maybe its because its been typecasted as crowded and a place for party-ing and boozee-ing .

So i told myself not to go Boracay unless i already explored SAGADA and other Philippine islands,however, our team (at work) had plans again and they have mentioned that its for FREE so who am I to turn down again this kind of offer , huh?! And yes..i forgot to say thank you boss Tom!! for funding this. Hehe.

SO...WELCOME BORACAY!!!

Popular SAND CASTLE IN boracay
SOMEONE MENTIONED TO ME THAT THIS GREEN MATERIAL WAS AN ALGAE, A POLLUTION OF SOME SORT, BUT I GUESS.. IT ADDS BEAUTY, SOMEHOW, ON THE SAND and COMPLEMENTS THE SEA. IT BECAME A RELAXING VIEW!
Aba e sobrang init! Magtago muna sa puno!hehe
MORNING WALK

I didn't have a doubt now why it became one of those top 25 beaches in Asia. You should explore the 7-9km shore early morning for you to see the difference. It become something at night and that's another topic to discuss.

YES ! it's really smooth and indeed, powdery!

JUST WANNA SHARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOT in BORACAY (that chinese, taiwanese , korean toddler (whatever nationality they have haha! ) said something that i did not understand, and his Mom told me that her baby asked me to go away, haha! Maybe because I've asked permission for this shot. Cute baby!

Look what i found in Bora!? A WALKING CHINESE DOLL! cute! haha!

TAHO in BORACAY!!!! IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!

..and of course, exquisitely SUNSET IN BORACAY

NIGHTOUT?! NAH! Just stayed on my room and had a massage, then... doze off after.

What tickles my mind until going home is that, how pristine this beach was, when it wasn't untouched!

T H E E N D

No comments: