TRAVELBOOK SALE

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TheJunkYard! Oh yeah!! :)

Ok fine ,as i remember, the last gig i've attended and watched was when i am 4 months preggo and it was in Fete dela Musique in Makati. We're late 'tho so it was a dissapointment! Few pics. No Cynthia Alexander and few Streets Musicians, not as festive like before!

So lucky me , after i gave birth , i already have a ''few'' chance of going out and we have an accesible one-ride music bar on our area that plays good music. I skipped few bands played there, so when i knew that RAZORBACK was having a gig , I didn't come up for second thoughts. I definitely went there! Just wanna share my few pics of that event :

This band played good BLues ..galing nila mag cover!

Kevin Roy! (daming tao e hehe )

I still have this ''kaba'' in front of my fave musician, akala ko na overcome ko na .. di pa pala.. i really wanted to shout ,actually! haha

Should i resist a shot with one of my fave musician! GO LELAY! Yiheeeeee

So there..''bangag'' after headbanging and shouting!Haha

No comments: