TRAVELBOOK SALE

Monday, August 8, 2016

PROMOTIONS and VOUCHERS WITH SHOPBACK PHILIPPINES

As a Mom , it became my habit to shop with a value card to earn more points on some establishments. I really do prefer value shopping especially on buying groceries. Although it will only earn me a single peso for a 200 pesos worth of groceries or medicines , I truly appreciate and made me feel that something was gained back. Because sooner once I already accumulated enough points , I will be able to use it also in the future. Earning points for me is like .. asking and haggling for a certain discount. If it's a marketing strategy, I am enjoying it! Actually I have already consumed some of those points as well.

Moreover, since online shopping is very prominent nowadays , I have discovered that I can earned after online shopping! This platform is partnered with those popular online shop that I have usually visited and this is what I am eyeing for! I've actually bought some items from these popular online shops like Lazada but I've earned nothing! I am blogging this to share the significance of this online store and what they can offer to us online shoppers. Since most of the time, I am sitting in front of a computer and this is the only time that I am browsing some stuffs to buy for myself.

I am talking about SHOPBACK online and this time, you will earn money and not points. It would be a money saved on your part and they offer great deals and discounts. You may cash out this to your bank, paypal or GCASH account. SHOPBACK is the #1 Online Cashback / Rebates Site in the Philippines. They've been partnered to 300 merchants like LAZADA , ZALORA , AGODA, HOTELS.COM, iTRUEMART, FOODPANDA, ALIEXPRESS and more. Also, business runs in countries like , Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India and Taiwan.

I know mommies and some online-buyer-aficionados will definitely like this. Once you registered in SHOPBACK, you will get P100 upon signing up. This will be credited on your shopback account. When you made a purchase, another 100 pesos will be added.

Actually I gave this a shot, just to see how it works. After a few days, I've received a notification on my email that I've already earned some 4% cashback. This was actually added to my Shopback Account .

CASHBACK is the money that consumers received once they shopped online, and it comes in a form of CASH not points. Good thing, they offer Cashbacks from popular online stores : CashCashPinoy with 2% cashback , Lazada has 4% cashback and and iTrueMart has 4% cashback.

Another thing , you might get confuse. Discounts in merchants like LAZADA is totally different from what you may get from shopback. You may get discounts on top of the cashback earned from SHOPBACK. Great deals, right?! Discounts pa more! : )

To understand more about SHOPBACK :

You may also watch this SHOPBACK VIDEO provided for online customers .

Like these SHOPBACK accounts on social media so you'll get updated on the deals they offer :

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM

GOOGLE PLUS

TWITTER

Happy shopping!

No comments: