TRAVELBOOK SALE

Monday, August 8, 2016

WISH LIST

It still few months before holiday season but SHOPBACK already have a blogging contest where you will just input your Wish List items from their merchants. Very rare that I join blogging contest like this, however , this time, will try my luck to win these stuffs not only for me but also for my son. : )

Here are the prizes:

10 Best Wishlist Winners will get ONE of their items from their wishlist for FREE
The prize (item)’s price will be capped at PHP10,000.
2 Most Popular Winners will be chosen from the remaining entrants for the Most Popular category and will win PHP3,000 cash prize each.
The more like/shares you have across your social media, the higher chance you have to win.
5 Consolation Prize Winners will be chosen from the remaining entrants and will win PHP1,000 cash prize each.

I have already explained how shopback works HERE and you will definitely shop and will drool for the deals offered. : )

You might also want to join this contest and learn the mechanics HERE and create your own wishlist.

As I have mentioned on my previous post , SHOPBACK gives you cashback for your online purchases, on top of the many discounts available when buying from an online retailer. It starts to become popular nowadays as it featured also on The Manila Times, Philstar, Inquirer.net, GMA Network, Tech In Asia, Channel NewsAsia & more.

I've browsed CashCashPinoy and look for a travel package. Shopback offers 2% cashback once you buy stuff from them . They offered great deals of travel package and I chose 2 as included on my wishlist.

Tagaytay Prime residences (weekends)

Since rainy days are coming , this is my priority . A staycation for the family: My partner , my son and the nanny :)

Kiddie area on this hotel caught my attention. It will be a fun 2D/1N weekdend stay, if ever!

Caliraya mid year get away / Quad Room (4 pax min.)

I chose this since it's closer to our town and it is also a chance to have a bonding moment with my family.

My 3rd wish I picked from Itruemart where Shopback offers 4% cashback. I bought some accessories and micro sd from this site before. They offer great deals as well. I bought my micro sd for a lower price and I'm still using it. If only I knew this SHopback earlier, 4% cashback will already creditted on my account.

WD My Passport Ultra External HD / 2tb

I am very sentimental when it comes on saving pictures. A memento that I can look back.

For LAZADA, they offer 4% cashback as as well. It is one of those popular online stores and I've tried to buy some of my stuff here. I bought 2 stuffs on this online store. an electronic massager and romoss powerbank and now, I've checked and browse some stuffs for kids and noticed this :

Electronic Motor for Kids

I have already bought my son an electronic motor like this but its already worn out and now he's asking for another.

I will not shell out a money from my pocket to buy this . I will wait first to win, the genie might hear me! LOL

So there... I summon the Shopback Genie to fulfill any of these. Hopefully I will win!!! : )

No comments: