TRAVELBOOK SALE

Monday, June 20, 2016

DreamLand Arts and Cafe

I was just browsing Facebook and stumbled on Dreamland page. I started clicking and checking every pics. I was so impressed that there is a place that offers this concept and told myself that I have to visit it the soonest possible. Isa akong probinsyana at hindi ako nakakaluwas ng kamaynilaan kaya ito ay kakaiba sa akin dito sa parteng South. hehe : )
Dreamland Arts and Cafe is located in Tagaytay City. They're open 24-hours and it's really easy to locate the place. If you are a commuter, it's only walking distance from Olivarez circle. You have to turn left, on Tagaytay-Calamba road, then you'll be there in around 5 mins.
This is not one of those usual restaurants that you will find in Tagaytay. What caught my interest was the concept. It's really laid back, relax and I love the free flowing vibes and artsy designs. It did not gave me a "dreamy or nostalgic" feeling 'tho, but it gave me a hippie, and ethnic vibe! You know , the bohemian vintage hippie looks that I've been longing for. Hehe.

Every corner have its picture-perfect setting as well. Walk around and have your version of a bohemian-looking visitor.:)

They're also selling accessories and hand made crafts. I have bought this bracelet for 350 pesos and 2 set of earrings for 100 pesos each. That dream catcher headband will cost you 500 pesos , i guess .

The stairs is also very artsy. They also have a place upstairs where you can sit , slack and chat with your friends while enjoying brewed coffee or tea.
FOOD. Should I say pricey? I think it's not. Tama lang. I'm not a food blogger, it's subjective i know, but I'm satisfied on the breakfast meal food that we've ordered.

While waiting for our food. Picture muna!

Ang sarap ng kanin! Bet ko! There are restos that offered same price pero di naman masarap. I've also tried their coffee too after our meal. Masarap naman! Kids will definitely enjoy their yogurt ice-drop. My son did! :)

Enjoying his frozen yogurt popsicles( he calls it "ice dwap")

I really am drooling for this..sulit ung FOR MORE potato wedges nila.. Yum Yum! :)

You may also borrowed colored pens there and doodle. I've posted mine there! Hopefully I could still find my art when I get back.

Cool collage! I only have to print and choose a frame for this and hang it on our wall

They're also offer "bed and breakfast", but I haven't tried it. You may contact: +639778263271 and Like Dreamland Arts & Crafts Cafe on Facebook.

This cafe is open 24hours , so if you want to spend the rest of the night in Tagaytay , you may want to book a hotel and stay overnight.

Beside this cafe is VERAZZA hotel ,you may want to book here , or you may want to choose from other hotels. Just check this banner below, they offer great deals :

No comments: