TRAVELBOOK SALE

Friday, June 17, 2016

Mt. Buntis

Actually it was late 2015, I've imposed to myself that I should implement a travel time-out due to some priorities. I have to admit that travelling is equals to spending money and this year , actually since last year, I was on the verge of paying the house I bought and had multiple loans. Ugh! Priorities!

So since I have to sacrificed and had to choose priorities, and the fact that I cannot totally sacrifice my urge to go out of town or exploring nature, regardless of distance, I decided to explore places near Cavite. Check Malibiclibic Falls in Baylen, Cavite

With that, yes , I will still spend money but at least on a minimal basis. I really can't take away my routine of visiting nature at least once a year. It's already became part of my system. Bisyo!

So I started my thrifty exploration and it was in Maragondon.

I am not a professional hiker. My last hike was decade ago. So I decided to climb this mountain since it is for beginners and only for a day hike. How can I resist? Sabe sa blog, madali lang daw.. ang baba eh! Sus , tara!!(yabang mode)

While waiting for our guide. Masaya pa ko nyan! Excited pa! hehe

You will pass this Tulay-bitin before jumpstart to Mt.buntis

..and this rice field. Sa kabukiran!

River streams. Lakad lang.. :)

I have already forgot the distance we took for that long walk. I just felt that we started to climb the steepest part. Difficult part of the mountain. Pawisan!

Lakad pa.. madali pala ha! saket na bewang ko..(talking to myself murmuring)

Almost...

There you go! At the summit! Pagod! Hilo! Literal na umiikot ang mundo ko!

JellyAce helped me regain my energy! Salamat ke Natalie for giving me these.

Nung medyo ok na ko...picture-picture na...

To sum it up. Masaya sa taas! It's just that, I've anticipated that it will be an "easy" climb! Not as easy as I've initially expected. hehehe. Sumakit den ang muscles ko ha! hehe

You can view our Mt.Buntis summit video HERE. : )

No comments: