TRAVELBOOK SALE

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Malibiclibic Falls

"May waterfalls sa Cavite"

This is the result of being on a tight "budget" and had this itchy urge to connect with nature.

Everything is budgeted, also our time! We did it on a lazy Sunday morning ..til afternoon!

Although, its budgeted , I have enjoyed it perfectly!(ayoko pa nga umuwe, masarap pang maligo). Clear and clean water. Birds chirping. Leaves rustling. This is silence, perfectly. Kami lang ang tao!

See how clear and clean the waters of Malibiclibic?

I am purely Cavitena and if not with social media , I will never had a chance to get there. I only knew Balite Falls in amadeo, Cavite , and I've been there many times ,however, the latter is commercialized compared to Malibiclibic and so It's beauty is really not man-made. We also recorded fishes there. They're not camera shy! Check them HERE. :)

I apologize as I am not good on giving "detailed" directions that's why I am having a hard time giving and creating itinerary, but , somehow , this helps I know!

Malibiclibic falls is located in Brgy Lumipa ,Baylen , Cavite , formerly know as Gen.Emilio Aguinaldo. If you are from Cavite , it will only cost you not more than 500 pesos getting there. Just bring your food. Restaurants, food chains are mostly found in Naic.

Barangay office view from kanto

You only have to go to Naic terminal and ride a jeepney bound to Brgy Lumipa, Gen Aguinaldo. You have to remind manong driver to drop you to Brgy Lumipa. It's a 20-30 minute ride from Naic. Tapos , ibababa kayo sa kanto then you will see the Brgy Office of Lumipa. Accomodating naman ang mga tanod so you will really feel secured. Libre pa anlaw. Lamig ng tubig!!Baet pa ni Kapitan! :)

BARANGAY OFFICE of LUMIPA

This is where the trekking starts, after a 10minute trycycle ride. It was a steep trek going down and you will encounter boulders as well.

Yeah, its easy since gravity pulls me down . Going back is another story! Haha!

Huge rocks approaching the water falls

I really can feel my weight here. These huge branches almost broke.

I had a secret then, and I am publishing it now so it will not be confidential anymore. I pooped there!!! I can't help it! I was so relaxed and had goosebumps playing with the cold water of Malibiclibic falls. Panung gagawen?! I can't resist... that I have to discharged! whew! I just realized.... ang sarap plang pumu-poo sa falls. Ang lakas ng agos e! relief! Perstaymer! : )

TEAM MALIBICLIBIC HERE! JULIUS, LELAY AND NATALIE

Hopefully, barangay officials would provide BALSA so visitors would reach the small cave near the falls. Also, they would be able to go to waterfalls itself! How I wish that, the untouched beauty will still remain as it is. When we're there, we had found few trash around so we asked our guide about it and he just said , "Kami na po ang naglilinis nyan, may naglilinis po dito." , which is for me, not a valid response . Tourists should be responsible. Just a sigh on my end!

Check my SUPREMO video

No comments: